Please use the form below to submit a new service request.
How to report an issue using Midland Roads App:
- Drag the map marker to the location of your issue or type in the address directly.
- Click Confirm Location.
- Choose a request Category from the drop-down menu that matches your issue.
- Upload a photo to help explain your request (optional)
- Complete the requested information to help us better understand your request. Please include as many details as possible.
- Click Confirm Details.
- Decide how you would like to submit the request – submit using an existing SeeClickFix account or create a new account. Coming soon you'll be able to log in with Google or Facebook.
- Click Next to submit your request. To see previously submitted requests, click on the three small dots to the right of the portal.
MCRC staff responds to Midland Roads requests during regular business hours. If a report comes in on a holiday, weekend or after-hours, it will be read the next business day. PLEASE NOTE: Midland Roads App is NOT to be used for emergencies. For emergencies, please call 9-1-1.
If you need assistance using Midland Roads App or on a request you have submitted, please contact MCRC at (989) 687-9060. If calling about a Midland Roads App service request, please have your Service Request ID number available.
Once you have sent us an issue, you will receive an email communication acknowledging your service request. You can continue to check on the status of the issue online. Once the work is complete, or the issue has been resolved, you will be notified by email.
MCRC from time to time will send out notices about construction, holiday hours, job openings, etc. Notices will apear on devices of users who:
- Have enabled Push Notifications on their App
- Are logged in with their SeeClickFix (now Citizen Relationship Management) Account
- Have indicated a Home or reported an issue in MCRC's service area
All users who have identified MCRC's service area as their Home, or have reported an issue within MCRC's service area, will receive an Email with that Notice contained.